Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

Rozaidah My Aunty's Wedding

Last week on Wednesday me and my whole family went to my Untie's wedding in Nelson, she is remarrying another Man since she got divorced, My whole family got to the Airport at 3 Pm, it took so long to get to Nelson my parents were asleep and my siblings were sleeping as well, I was the only one that was awake.

we finally arrived to Nelson and their not that much people at the Airport, we went with a Taxi to get all the way to Britannia Heights because that is where my Aunty lives, we got got there after 25 minutes, we knocked on the door of my Aunty's house she came running and opened the door.

She hugged my parents very hard and she kissed me and siblings on the cheeks. we went inside the house she had 3 spare rooms so I had to share my room with my 2 younger sisters, my parents slept by themselves and my older sister and my baby brother slept together, on Thursday it was my Aunty's wedding we had to get everything ready and I was one of the flower girls, we had to get our hair done and we had to wear white dresses it was uncomfortable, my untie wore her dress and she got boutique, my mum did my makeup and my Aunty's makeup as well. at 2 pm it was finally the wedding. My Aunty looked really pretty with her dress on, my mom was crying and my dad was crying as well I had their wedding rings and after 5 minutes they were married we had all kind of yummy food and we came back to Auckland on Friday in the evening and we got home safe and sound it was the best day of my life I was also a leader because I had look after my Aunty's twins and they were girls they are 5 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment