Pages

Friday 14 February 2020

How I Got My Name

How I Got My Name Hey there would you like me to tell you where I got my name and what it means, let's start so firstly back in malaysia my mum was pregnant with me, one night my mum went to sleep and had a dream, in her dream there was a woman sitting down with a book in her hand. The book that she was reading was a ancient book, the woman said to my mum to come to her she my mum went to her and the woman said you are pregnant right with a baby girl and my mum said YES, the woman said have you found a name for your baby and my said no yet, the woman gave the book to my mum and there were names in it like Zara, Sophia, Anisah, Alia, and last but not least Rozaidah my mum said to the woman that she liked the name Rozaidah, the woman said ok you can name your baby girl Rozaidah then, my mum woke up suddenly and she said OH it was just all a dream, my father came back from his work and my said let’s name our bay Rozaidah and her last name can be the same as our which is Cho and that is how I got my name, if you want to know what my name means then please listen my name means graceful, and loyal.

No comments:

Post a Comment