Pages

Friday 14 February 2020

Rozaidah All About Me

Selamat Pagi. My name is Rozaidah and I am 12 years of age. I go to a school called Pt. England School. I am a year 8 and this year will be my last year of school here because next year I will be attending high school. I love to play with sisters and brothers. My favourite foods are pizza, noodles and Korean food. This year my goal is to do my best in everything. My homeroom teacher for this year is Mrs Moala. My favourite sports are Netball, volleyball, and swimming. In my spare time, I love to go shopping with mum, and I also like to sleep, eat, and watch Netflix on my TV. In the weekends, I love to go on camps or wild adventures, and in the holidays, I love to travel all over the world and go to exciting places. Thank you very much for looking at and reading my blog post. Please leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment